| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mersing in June is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- The weather in June is very faintly moist. Some 141mm (5.6in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Mersing June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Mersing, Malaysia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Mersing:
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 905.7 kms (562.8 miles) NW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 802.8 kms (498.9 miles) NNW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 879.8 kms (546.7 miles) NW
- Phuket, Thailand - 852.5 kms (529.8 miles) NW
- Trang, Thailand - 731.7 kms (454.7 miles) NW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 636 kms (395.2 miles) NW
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 495.1 kms (307.6 miles) NNW
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 447.6 kms (278.1 miles) NNW
- Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) NNW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 506.9 kms (315 miles) NW
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) NNW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 585.2 kms (363.6 miles) WNW
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) WNW
- Malacca, Malaysia - 177.1 kms (110 miles) W
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) SW